Luna Caleeng Code of Conduct
I know you are going to run into people RPing that do not follow our standards of RP and fair play. Regardless, we follow the rules of whatever sim we are on, and call a moderator before refusing or removing bindings. If you can legally leave the sim, consider doing so instead of arguing with someone you do not really want to RP with anyway. Avoid breaking rules and do not waste your time in OOC arguments with someone who is unreasonable. We share our lands with the Di Jan Lina tribe, living peacefully alongside them. Our tribe does not interfere with their captives (even if they are a IC/OOC friend). Nor do we correct their slaves, any issues with their slaves should be taken up with their owner, let their owner deal with it. In a raid on the Di Jan Lina our tribe only gets involved if we are also shot at, otherwise do not interfere. Our tribe or individuals in our tribe may raid and aid alongside the Di Jan Lina when the need arises.
Marlies Dasmijn Chieftess
1. Play fair, and put yourself in the other person’s shoes. What would you want? If a raider forgets to shout the grapple emote, go with the RP and remind them in an IM for next time. If you forget to set your meter AFK when you go AFK and your are downed, be a good sport about it. If raiders have a good RP experience, they will return here. If you have a problem with the RP, or you have to leave or log always let the captor know as a courtesy and workout arrangements with them if necessary.
2. Do not refuse bindings, or TP out. Call a mod first. You will be banned from most sims for this.
3. Do not raid cities. Small villages, Outlaw camps, and panther camps are fine to raid.
4. No mega alliances. We do not want to give the impression we gather all the panthers we can and randomly devastate everyone in our way.
5. Do not randomly attack for no reason. Have a good IC reason for attacking.
6. Do not act IC on OOC information. You have to find out IC about things before you can act on things. If someone IMs you they are captured, for example, that the time RP IC missing them and find someone with IC information of who took them.
7. Avoid OOC Insults, Drama and OOC cursing. Be careful what you say OOC, particularly when you are mad. Cursing will generally make matters worse and cause hard feelings. OOC Insults can get you banned from most sims.
8. Avoid calling mods unless absolutely necessary. First it disrupts RP. Ask yourself: Did it really make a difference to the direction of the RP? If the infraction is minor, go with it. If a captive is whining and wanting a mod you always have the option of letting them go. Do you really want to RP with a whiney captive? I never waste time calling a mod if the captive is whiney. I just leave them where I downed them, or sail them on a boat.
9. Do not be excessively brutal to other sister’s slaves without the owners consent. You can correct or punish a tribal slave, but do not severely wound them, puncture them with a weapon, or set them on fire. Brutalizing a tribal slave causes drama.
10. Be tolerant and respectful of other people’s RP. Do not interrupt RP if you are asked not to OOC. Use commonsense when entering RP. If it is obvious two people want to be alone IC, respect that. If a group of people are taunting a captive, feel free to join in.
11. RP LIMITS: We all have them, but we dont always read them in battle, so if you are capped and things are happening that are in your picks, IM them, tell them. Simple.
12. Always listen to your leaders, which includes the En, Se, Tor, Elders, En Bow and 2nd Bow, and Slaver. And remember even if you disagree with them take it to IM’s. DO NOT do it in open chat or group chat.
13. There are non combatants in our tribe such as healer/shaman and slaves. Healers may defend themselves if they wish, they may join on raids and help with binding or healing. Slaves may carry slave weapons to defend the camp or on a raid. They may aid in binding. When a slave is travelling on his/her own they are not permitted weapons.
14. Beasts and ferals may defend and raid alongside the panthers. They are the only ones permitted to use claws.